My Blog:)

Hey everybody! Welcome!
There's a lot to life and there're a dozen million ways and more to discover it!
This is where I share all of my experiences and views.

A myriad of hues which blend into perfection, or well almost there about, that's life ... No wait, i've got to change that definition!!!... Now that's life!!! ;P... Es mi vida!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Birthday!!!

I turned 21 yeaterday... and like I say, it ain't that different from 20... age is but a state of mind!
Parents, Gran, Ahish and Kav, Bhat, BG, Sreeji, Shadab were there... and thanks to everybody for all the wishes!!! :D..
Missed lee!!!

Spent a substantial amount of time replying to the msgs today ;)
The RCB-KKR match was great fun too... Saw SRK!!!
Rilee waved at us, so did a couple others!!!

Anyway, tried to do a pilot of the up coming 'Big trivia'(football), but turned out to be a New horizon trivia game... went on upto 3 am!!!
Awesome memories from the back benches those were!!!
NHPS rocks!!! ... It's given me all my awesome buddies( Sreeji's part horizonite [convert :P])!!! Will always always LOVE that place!!!...

Wanted to say all this yesterday, but was drainded!!!
Cheers!!!

No comments:

Sociable

GuestBooker 2.5

Pages