Skip to main content

Birthday!!!

I turned 21 yeaterday... and like I say, it ain't that different from 20... age is but a state of mind!
Parents, Gran, Ahish and Kav, Bhat, BG, Sreeji, Shadab were there... and thanks to everybody for all the wishes!!! :D..
Missed lee!!!

Spent a substantial amount of time replying to the msgs today ;)
The RCB-KKR match was great fun too... Saw SRK!!!
Rilee waved at us, so did a couple others!!!

Anyway, tried to do a pilot of the up coming 'Big trivia'(football), but turned out to be a New horizon trivia game... went on upto 3 am!!!
Awesome memories from the back benches those were!!!
NHPS rocks!!! ... It's given me all my awesome buddies( Sreeji's part horizonite [convert :P])!!! Will always always LOVE that place!!!...

Wanted to say all this yesterday, but was drainded!!!
Cheers!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lost Sheep Of Modern Medicine

    In the mad rush of today’s outpatient department , even as I noted the duration of his cough and enquired about the tremulousness of his hand, I could , feel the ticking hands of the clock breathing down my neck. The corridor outside my tiny room was overflowing with the sick and the needy, ebbing with tales of pain and sorrow. They sat there pleading to be heard, hoping to be understood, and above all, praying to be cured. I felt overawed by this sheer deluge that was now at my doorstep, people, families from far and wide were here, having battled long queues and prolonged waiting lists running into months just to obtain this appointment. Would the next few minutes they spend with me put a name on their suffering, or would they still be wandering in the dark corridors of ambivalence, oscillating between hope and despair.  The next few minutes, that is all I have to understand this person’s elaborate story spanning a third of his life, a story of his pain in...

BABA- I LOVE YOU

My dad, or Baba as I call him, has been and continues to be an inspiration. What he has taught me over 22 years, are the pillars of guidance and strength which I look upto both in rapture and despair. The relationship I had with my dad, was not a very conventional one, at least I would think so. For starters I am very much like him, impatient and perennially in a hurry! So as you would imagine, we had our fair share of arguments, but the part I liked the best was, every argument could be settled with a ‘Sorry’ and a tight hug within the span of an hour if not sooner, and voila.. just like that we were friends again. This is one of the most important things I picked up from my dad very early on in life. If he, my dad, my hero, could apologise to me then I should never consider myself beyond an apology, and if I’m at fault I’m always ready to.  Some of the other cherished memories are of going with him of Cubbon Park and Vidhana Saudha every Sunday, of going to kaka near Natio...

5 minutes of introspection

So it's the fag end of the year and I ask myself where was I last year at the same time?! And how is this any different from what it was 365 days back? Have I done all that I set out to do? To see, hear and feel... Have I had happy conquests and numbing losses? What've I learnt? And more importantly, what've I unlearnt?!  Have I lived atleast a few days to the fullest, enough to refresh my spirit? Have I looked on upon the wondrous valleys? Have I gazed at the starry sky with a heavenward prayer at my lip?  As the clock ticks towards closure on another chapter, I vow, to break free of vows! To wonder, to wander. To imagine and to discover! To breathe in the happiness of the human spirit, to relive the warmth of hug on a moonlit night!  To live ... To life!